The moment is crucial, it’s essential to start well and understand all the game dynamics precisely.
We at Team Dunkest want to help you get off on the right foot (you can find the NBA 2023/24 Fantasy Basketball Guide here), by guiding you through all the steps to take at every moment during Day 1, to help you successfully kick off the season.
1. What to do before the start of Matchday 1
By 01:29 (check the timer) on Wednesday, October 25th, choose your starting five and Captain, remembering to field those who will play in Turn 1. (Dunkest Schedule: Day and Game Turns).
2. What to do during Matchday 1
- Wednesday, October 25th at 01:30: Turn 1 of Day 1 begins: substitutions and the market close, and you won’t be able to make any more changes to the team until the end of Suns Vs Warriors.
- From 01:31 on Wednesday, October 25th, follow your team’s live scores: your players’ statistics will automatically update in real-time.
- Shortly after the Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors game ends, Turn 1 ends, and you can make substitutions between your starting lineup and bench players and change the Captain until the first game of Turn 2 (which is on Thursday, October 26th at 01:00, with the game between Houston Rockets and Orlando Magic).
Please note that you can only field players who haven’t played yet, and players on the bench at the end of the day will earn 50% of the points, while the sixth man earns 100%.
Example: If you had Steph Curry on the field as Captain (this season, he multiplies his score by 1.5) and you’re not satisfied with his score, you can move him to the bench and replace him with a player who plays in T2, such as Luka Doncic (Mavs Vs Spurs).
With the “undo” feature, you can cancel changes made at the end of T1, but always before the start of T2. With this new feature, there’s no need to wait 5 minutes before the start of the day to save your lineup. You can do it in the morning right after waking up, with the flexibility to make changes during the day in case of unexpected injuries.
- Thursday, October 26th at 01:00: Turn 2 begins with Houston Rockets Vs Orlando Magic, and the management of your roster will be locked again until the end of Blazers Vs Clippers (the last game of Turn 2).
- From 01:01 on Thursday, October 26th, follow your team’s live scores: your players’ statistics will automatically update in real-time.
- Shortly after the game between the Blazers and Clippers ends, Turn 2 ends, and you can make substitutions between your starting lineup and bench players and change the Captain until the first game of Turn 3 (which is on Friday, October 27th at 01:30, with the game between Philadelphia 76ers and Milwaukee Bucks).
- Friday, October 27th at 01:30: Turn 3 begins with Philadelphia 76ers Vs Milwaukee Bucks, and the management of your roster will be locked again until the market reopens for Day 2.
- From 01:31 on Friday, October 27th, follow your team’s live scores: your players’ statistics will automatically update in real-time.
3. What to do at the end of Matchday 1
- Shortly after the end of the last game of Turn 3, you can check your score and your position in the rankings.
- Until 00:59 on Saturday, October 28th, the market remains open, and you can improve your team by buying and selling players in preparation for the next Day (Wildcard Dunkest: what it is and how to use it).
It is crucial for each Day to assemble your roster with players who play spread across all Game Turns. This way, you will protect yourself from negative surprises and always have a bench player who can replace a starter who performed poorly.
Is everything clear?
Do you have any other doubts? Write us on our Contact Page and we will be happy to add them to this guide!
Situs Prediksi Togel Online Terpercaya bisa anda akses langsung di Togelcc Prediksi, TOTOCC adalah situs bandar togel dengan pasaran togel terbanyak. Anda bisa bermain langsung dan melihat hasil langsung dari togel hari ini hanya di TOTOCC.COM